When a car accident leaves you injured, overwhelmed, and unsure of your legal rights, you need an experienced car accident attorney by your side. At Vaughan & Vaughan, our Beech Grove personal injury lawyers have been helping Indiana residents get the maximum compensation they deserve for over a century.
We understand that after an accident, you have medical bills to pay, lost income to cover, and a life turned upside down. Let our experienced legal advocates work tirelessly to investigate your accident claim, build a strong case and negotiate aggressively with insurance companies.
We offer a free case evaluation with no obligation so we can discuss the specifics of your case and how we can help you get the compensation you deserve. Don’t go it alone. Our Indiana car accident lawyers can help you seek justice and fight for the maximum compensation possible.
How a Car Accident Attorney Can Make a Difference in Your Claim
Having the right legal counsel on your side can make a complex process much easier and can improve your chances of recovering full and fair compensation. Some of the benefits of working with a Beech Grove car accident lawyer are:
- Attorneys have extensive experience handling all types of car accident cases, including rear-end collisions, left-turn accidents, rollovers, hit-and-runs, and more.
- Our firm understands the complex insurance claims process and knows how to navigate it to your advantage. Insurance companies often look for any reason to deny or minimize claims, but we won’t let that happen.
- Your auto accident lawyer will review the police report, gather medical records, organize evidence and photos, contact witnesses, and hire expert witnesses when necessary to build a strong liability and damages case.
- We negotiate assertively and aggressively on your behalf, leveraging our legal expertise and reputation to get the best possible settlement for your injuries and damages.
- If a settlement cannot be reached, we are prepared to take your case to trial and argue voraciously before a jury to obtain maximum compensation.
- Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we only get paid if we obtain a settlement or award for you. You pay no legal fees upfront.
- We handle all contact with the insurance companies and take care of all the paperwork for you.
- We strive to make the claims process as smooth and stress-free as possible so you can focus on your recovery.
Our car accident attorneys are dedicated to helping injury victims in the community and are committed to seeing justice done in every case.
I’m Not Certain I Can Afford a Lawyer. How Much does an Attorney Cost?
Cost is often a major concern when seeking legal counsel. Fortunately, for accident victims, our firm works on a contingency fee basis. This means we don’t get paid until we win money for you. For you, this means there are no upfront costs or hourly fees, reducing the financial burden.
Working with an attorney increases the likelihood of a larger settlement that fully funds your recovery and helps offset legal costs. Initial case evaluations are free. With help from our Beech Grove car accident attorneys, you can focus your energy on healing, not another financial obligation.
What Types of Damages Will I Be Eligible to Receive?
Here are the main types of compensation you can expect your Beech Grove car accident injury attorney to pursue in a personal injury claim:
This includes all past and future medical costs related to treating your injuries from the accident. Things like hospital bills, ambulance rides, doctor visits, prescriptions, physical therapy, surgery, and any specialist care you need.
If the accident caused you to miss time from work, you can be compensated for your lost pay and benefits during that time. You may also receive compensation for any future loss of earning capacity if the injuries will impact your ability to work in the future.
Pain and Suffering
Even after medical bills are paid, accident victims experience physical pain, mental anguish, loss of enjoyment of life, and inconvenience. Compensation for pain and suffering provides some remuneration for these non-economic damages.
If your vehicle or other personal property was damaged in the crash, you should receive the amount needed to repair it to its pre-accident condition or to compensate you for its fair market value.
Severe or permanent disfigurement from accident injuries can qualify for additional compensatory damages for the loss of quality of life.
Contact a Car Accident Law Firm Serving Beech Grove for a Free Case Evaluation
At Vaughan & Vaughan, we understand the physical, emotional, and financial devastation a serious injury can cause. If you have been injured in a crash, don’t hesitate to seek the legal help you need to protect your interests.
We offer free case evaluations to discuss the specifics of your accident so we can determine how we can help you receive the maximum compensation possible under the law.
Contact us today so we can begin working to secure the funds needed to aid your recovery and put you on the path to justice. We are here to fight for you. It’s up to you to take the first step by reaching out to us today.