If you were involved in a trucking accident and are looking for a personal injury lawyer capable of increasing your settlement offer, look no further. The Vaughan & Vaughan law firm offers a free consultation to Lebanon, Indiana, truck accident victims. While you are recovering, you may not be up for retelling your experience, so our lawyers work to simplify your claims process.
After one session, we will discuss your eligibility, contact the insurance agency, and begin building your injury claim. Our firm has extensive experience with personal injury accidents of all types, but we specialize in defending people who deserve fair compensation. For the injuries, property loss, and anxiety you may have endured, our firm will fight diligently to protect you.
Highly qualified and experienced truck accident lawyers in Indiana will evaluate your Lebanon truck wreck and notify you of your eligibility immediately. So, learn from our commercial accident lawyers if your case qualifies by reading on or discussing your claim with us in person or over the phone.
How Victims of Commercial Trucking Accidents Maximize Their Settlement:
Accident scenes can be chaotic and overwhelming for all parties involved. Unfortunately, evidence on the scene needs to be collected and preserved to give investigators and your personal injury attorney a clear path to follow. The following are actions you can take while on the scene to support your case and maximize your truck accident settlement:
- Make sure you get medical attention immediately after your trucking accident. Describe to your physician what occurred, any wounds or discomfort present, and allow suggested testing to be completed.
- Request that police come to the scene and file a thorough accident report. Avoid speculating about what you think happened and stick to the facts of what you experienced.
- Obtain the names, phone numbers, insurance providers, and license plate numbers of all the drivers who participated in the collision.
- If possible, gather the names and contact information of possible witnesses that can verify the details of your claim or give more perspective to your case.
- Document the scene using pictures and videos, emphasizing the injuries, road conditions, and damage done.
Shortly after your collision, the truck’s insurance company will reach out to you for a recorded statement. Before speaking with an insurance adjuster, it is best to consult with a Lebanon, IN, semi-truck accident attorney. Insurers act as if they have your best interest at heart, but in reality, they are looking for loopholes to minimize their liability and potentially deny your claim.
Seeking Compensation for Truck Accident Injuries in Lebanon
In a truck accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your catastrophic injuries and other damages. You can seek compensation for the following losses by filing a claim against the negligent driver’s insurance with the aid of a reputable 18-wheeler accident attorney:
- Present and future medical expenses, including those for prescription drugs, urgent care, assistive devices, surgery, and rehabilitation therapy
- Lost income
- Diminished possibility for future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress like anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder
- Disability and permanent scarring
Our legal team can also assist you in bringing a wrongful death lawsuit if you lost a loved one and wish to seek justice through compensation. You can benefit greatly from the assistance of a lawyer after a Lebanon, IN, semi-truck accident. Even though some damages don’t have a fixed monetary value, we can hire experts to determine how much compensation you should receive.
The Deadline for Pursuing a Truck Accident Settlement Claim in Lebanon, IN
In Indiana, there is a two-year window after the trucking accident for you to file a lawsuit. It seems like a lot of time, but if you wait, it may be harder to obtain monetary compensation. We advise speaking with a truck collision accident lawyer near Lebanon, IN, as soon as possible.
It’s crucial to move quickly because a lawyer needs to be able to create a compelling case that demonstrates carelessness. Accident situations are swiftly cleaned up. Before it is lost or destroyed, evidence needs to be acquired and preserved. Interviewing witnesses quickly will help preserve their recollections. Building a solid case and negotiating also require time.
Find Good Legal Help Without Hidden Legal Fees
A lot of people avoid seeking legal counsel because they believe they cannot afford it. Working with our truck accident lawyers will change that. We don’t ask for a fee upfront and only charge you if you receive reimbursement. Our time won’t be charged directly to you, and there is no retainer fee required to use our legal services.
Making a claim can be a very difficult and drawn-out procedure. We can help you through the legal system and reaffirm your legal rights by:
- Gathering evidence, such as police reports, medical records, eyewitness testimonies, and scene photos
- Keeping track of filing deadlines
- Calculating the cost of your monetary and non-monetary losses
- Negotiating on your behalf with the opposing party’s attorneys and insurance agents
- Representing you in court if your accident claim goes to trial
Experienced Truck Accident Lawyers in Lebanon, IN
Any accident can be traumatic, but truck accidents are among the scariest. With decades of combined legal experience, the Vaughan & Vaughan truck accident lawyers team has helped clients in Lebanon, IN, secure settlements totaling well into the millions. Contact us today so that we can begin working on a settlement that furthers your recovery.
Our communication, integrity, and commitment to justice have helped us remain a top-rated Indiana law firm. We are prepared to act as your advocate and assist you in obtaining fair compensation. Schedule a free case review with us right away, and we’ll start building compelling evidence immediately.