If you’ve been injured on one of Indiana’s many construction sites, justice is within reach. As a law firm dedicated to accident victims, the Beech Grove personal injury lawyers of Vaughan & Vaughan know all too well the physical and financial devastation these preventable incidents can cause.
Whether it was a fall, an equipment accident, or negligent safety practices that harmed you, you don’t have to go through recovery alone. Our seasoned team of Beech Grove construction accident attorneys is here to combat the companies responsible on your behalf.
Perhaps best of all, we don’t get paid until you’re compensated for medical costs, lost wages, and pain suffered. Let’s begin holding the liable parties accountable for your injuries. Your focus should be on healing, not legal issues.
A Thorough Investigation Is Essential to Build a Solid Construction Accident Claim
Any potential claim must be supported by a thorough investigation. We thoroughly evaluate the cause of your accident to identify all liable parties.
Analyzing the Accident
The first step is thoroughly investigating how the incident occurred. We gather details from medical records, police reports if applicable, and interview any eyewitnesses. Expert analysis then establishes if negligence or faulty equipment likely contributed and what protocols were violated.
Reviewing Applicable Safety Standards
All workplaces have a duty to protect employees from foreseeable harm. We review OSHA, industry best practices, and manufacturer guidelines to see if reasonable safety measures could have prevented the injuries you endured. Missing precautions or lapsed protocols can point to liability.
Our firm’s attorneys have extensive experience with construction accident cases throughout the state, and we can use that experience and our resources to shed light on the paths that lead to relief.
Holding Negligent Parties Liable
Once our investigation reveals negligence caused your injury, accountability becomes our top priority. We do not hesitate to aggressively litigate civil claims against viable defendants. This can include:
- Large construction firms that failed to enforce proper safety protocols at the job site.
- Equipment manufacturers if a design flaw or defect in equipment was a direct cause
- Subcontractors may bear responsibility if their negligence was a factor
We also assess property owners on construction projects if it is determined they maintained control over certain safety regulations or areas. Our litigation strategy examines every angle to maximize the chances of recovering the full amount of compensatory damages in your case.
Damages You May Recover in aConstruction Accident Injury Claim
A construction accident injury lawyer in Beech Grove will consider the following when evaluating the value of your damages claim:
Economic Damages from Construction Accidents
If you’ve suffered injuries requiring extensive medical care and time off work, the financial toll can be devastating:
- Past and Future Medical Bills: We work to ensure full payment of acute treatment costs as well as any follow-up care, therapy, surgeries and more to maximize your health outcomes.
- Lost Wages: From salaries forfeited while unable to work to potential long-term effects on earning capacity, we pursue reimbursement for all income disrupted by the accident.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other costs like modified living arrangements, transportation for medical appointments and elevated day-to-day expenses during recovery are calculated.
Our construction site accident attorneys are meticulous in quantifying total economic impacts. With a full accounting, we can vigorously argue your settlement should cover every reimbursable loss—allowing you to focus on healing without financial worries making recovery more difficult.
Non-Economic Damages from Construction Accidents
While we exhaustively pursue compensation for concrete financial losses, the effects of serious injury extend far beyond medical bills and lost wages. Non-economic damages acknowledge pain and hardship that cannot truly be measured in dollars.
- Physical Pain: The pain you have suffered, ongoing discomfort, restricted mobility, and potential life-long limitations require just consideration.
- Emotional Suffering: Post-traumatic stress, depression, and anxiety from trauma demand recognition.
- Loss of Enjoyment: Activities you once found fulfilling that are now barred or significantly altered also deserve remuneration.
- Disfigurement or Disability: Permanent changes to appearance or quality of life magnify the injustice of injury through no fault of your own.
Non-economic damages play a key role in restoring justice and alleviating suffering beyond treatment costs alone. The full extent of the injury’s effects will be communicated clearly to those at fault.
How a Beech Grove Construction Accident Attorney Can Help You With Your Claim
Here is what a construction accident lawyer can do for you:
- Handle all communication with insurance companies
- Investigate the accident thoroughly to determine who is at fault
- Review OSHA regulations and safety protocols to identify violations
- Gather medical records and bills to quantify financial damages
- Handle all legal paperwork, filings, and court proceedings
- Interview witnesses to understand exactly what happened
- Hire construction and engineering experts to bolster your claim
- Build a strong liability case against responsible parties
- Aggressively negotiate or litigate the claim to maximize your compensation
Contact a Beech Grove Construction Accident Law Firm in Indiana Today
You’ve endured enough – it’s time companies are held accountable for cutting corners with people’s lives. Contact Vaughan & Vaughan today to discuss your construction accident. Our team will request medical records, interview witnesses, and investigate the worksite to expose any safety violations or defective equipment.
We’ll get to the bottom of the cause of the accident and fight to ensure that you receive fair compensation without long delays. Most of all, you have our commitment to handle the insurance companies and legal aspects so complete recovery can be your sole focus.
We fight vigorously for outcomes others may deem unlikely. Don’t delay getting the compensation and closure you deserve – contact us now for a free case review.