Personal Injury Lawyers Lafayette, IN

Lafayette Car Accident Lawyers

Fighting for the rights of the injured

A car accident can change your life in an instant. You can be left with serious injuries and unable to work, resulting in lost income. Many people hurt in a car accident aren't sure what to do next. The experienced car accident attorneys at Vaughan & Vaughan can help you every step of the way. We can fight for your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve.

Every year, people get hurt in crashes on streets, highways and rural roads in and around Lafayette. Many of these crashes are caused by the negligence of another driver. A driver is speeding or driving recklessly. Some drivers are distracted, or under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. But it is rare for these drivers to accept responsibility for what happened.

And their insurance companies usually stick by them. Most insurance companies only care about profits. That's why they often try to pay as little as possible - or nothing at all. They may even try to blame you for what happened. And they have attorneys who look out for their best interests.

That's why you need an attorney on your side. One who will fight for your rights and help you get justice. One who has been helping people hurt in car accidents for over a century. Our law firm has been helping the injured in Greater Lafayette since 1913. We are still fighting for clients to help them recover financial compensation. It's what we do.

Car accident cases we handle

We handle all types of car accident cases, including:

A history of getting results

We know where to look for evidence to build a strong case that proves the negligence of another driver caused your crash. Then we seek compensation for the damages you have suffered - including past and future medical expenses related to your injury, lost wages and other damages such as pain and suffering.

Attorney Charles V. Vaughan is certified in civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. This recognition is given only to experienced attorneys who have demonstrated skill in the courtroom and have undergone rigorous testing. It's a hard certification to earn, but we believe our clients deserve the best representation we can give them.

Many times, when insurance companies see that we are ready to fight for you, they are willing to sit down and negotiate. But we are only interested in a settlement that meets your needs. If they won't agree to a settlement that works for you, we will be ready to fight for you in court. Our case results include many significant settlements and verdicts.

Turn to the law firm that the people of Lafayette have been relying on for generations - Vaughan & Vaughan. People trust us because they know we have the experience that produces results. When you are represented by us, your needs always come first. We focus on getting the best outcome possible in your case.

If you've been hurt in a car accident in Greater Lafayette, call us today for a free consultation. One of our car accident attorneys can review your case and go over all your options to help you decide what to do next. Take steps to protect your rights. Call us at 765-742-0056.

Vaughan & Vaughan

201 Main St. Suite 104 | Lafayette, IN 47901 | Phone: 765-742-0056

Free Consultation
Free Case Consultation